It gives us great pleasure to share that Cosmina Maria Simion serves as First Vice President of the International Masters of Gaming Law (IMGL), having previously been a member of the organization’s Executive Board for a number of years.
Moreover, we are proud to acknowledge that Cosmina is the first Romanian lawyer to hold such an honorable position.
Cosmina’s tenure is aimed at creating a lasting impact through her contribution to the initiatives of the organization that generate collaborative ventures and powerful connections, while providing the context for those concerned with the advancement of the gaming and gambling industry legal framework to share invaluable insights.
By bringing to the table her expertise and engagement, Cosmina fosters an environment where the development of mutually beneficial partnerships is not only encouraged, but highly valued, thus generating growth of individuals and organizations within the business community.
IMGL is a not for profit association comprising over 300 members globally. Its members are recognized as the leading experts in their jurisdictions and are involved in most material gambling sector developments and issues worldwide.
Other details regarding the activity, including publications and events of IMGL are available HERE.
Cosmina’s credentials are enhanced by the honoring accolades she has been receiving along her +20-year career, including being awarded distinctions such as:
- Global Market Leader in Gaming & Gambling by Chambers and Partners
- Leading Individual (Gambling) by Legal 500 EMEA
- Recommended (Gambling) by Who’s Who Legal
- First Romanian lawyer nominated as Best Regulatory Lawyer, VIXIO
- Awarded “Top Lawyer in Gambling Law/TMT” by at the Lawyers’ Gala (FinMedia)
- Leading Trademark Professional by WTR 1000 (Silver Band), mentioned by Managing IP-IP Stars andRecommended by IAM Patent 1000
- Included in TMT 2022 Women in Business Law, by Euromoney’s Expert Guides, as one of the best Technology, Media and Telecommunication lawyers globally
Learn more about Cosmina’s professional background HERE.