We are currently looking to welcome a team member with a keen eye for details and good billing related skills to join us as:
Junior Billing Specialist
- Prepare invoices
- Manage client correspondence on billing aspects, monitor receipt, acceptance and payment of relevant documents according to the terms and conditions of the financial conventions and internal billing procedures
- Use of internal and external billing systems and platforms to
- upload invoices to clients’ billing systems
- register and update the information on new clients/projects
- update contracts’ status
- register and update billing data, set-up financial conventions for new and ongoing legal projects
- register costs, credits and deposits for legal projects
- Prepare internal and external statements and reports on work performed by our team and on invoices issued and/or collected
- Liaise with firm’s management, team coordinators and legal project teams on aspects relevant to time entries registration and billing & collection activities
- Proactively propose and follow up on suggestions to solve possible invoicing issues arising during the daily billing activity
- Protect the value of the relationship with clients by respecting the principle of transparency and availability in communication, as well as maintaining confidentiality
- Engage in other activities specific to the billing department or necessary for the financial-accounting activity of the firm
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in economics, accounting, finance, or related field
- Fluent in Romanian and English (spoken and written)
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office suite)
- Skilled in collecting, classifying, processing and interpreting data and information, including in electronic format
- Ability to prioritize workload and cope with tight deadlines
- Responsible and proactive approach towards fulfilling given tasks
- Ability to work with and integrate in a young, dynamic team
- Good communication & organizational skills
- Recent experience in a similar position is an advantage
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration and annual bonus based on performance and transparent evaluation
- Medical insurance package
- Opportunity to grow within a quality driven firm offering a stable environment, with a dynamic and enthusiastic flavor
- Working with a team of professionals who describe themselves as more than lawyers and consultants, but, first of all, happy people who like what they do, who are good at trying and finding solutions and are naturally focused on clients’ needs and expectations
Bucharest (metro station vicinity)
Type of position
Are we a match? Let’s connect!
We are looking forward to receiving your CV at email@example.com
Subject line: Junior Billing Specialist
Candidates holding a law degree are not eligible for this position.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted to participate in the next phases of the recruitment process.
When applying for the role and contacting us, kindly note that your data will be processed according to the
All information will be treated with strict confidentiality.
SIMION & BACIU is an award-winning intellectual powerhouse providing the best combination of legal advice, business savvy and humanness.
The values that guide us are Authenticity, Integrality, Respect, Partnership, Fairness. We are committed to this approach and expect the same from all our new colleagues.