We are expanding our enthusiastic team to welcome an assertive and career-focused
Mid-Level Associate – Regulatory
The suitable candidate for this role:
- A member of the Bar Association, with 2-5 years of professional experience
- Strong command of the law in a wide spectrum of commercial legal matters, appropriate to the level of experience required
- Prior experience in regulatory fields, in particular gambling regulatory law, may be an advantage, but is not mandatory
- Robust written and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English; knowledge of another foreign language is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to use time effectively
- A genuine interest in new technologies and business trends, in general
- Open-minded and curiosity-driven behavior with a team player mindset
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration and annual bonus based on performance and transparent evaluation
- Medical insurance package
- Opportunity to grow within a quality driven firm with balanced international and domestic exposure
- Mentoring from professionals with strong experience and independent recognition in the business law community
- Downtown office location (metro station vicinity)
- Stable work environment, with a dynamic and enthusiastic flavor and with engagements assigned by iconic and market-shaping companies
Location: Bucharest. Work format is hybrid (in person and remote structure)
SIMION & BACIU is an award-winning intellectual powerhouse providing the best combination of legal advice, business savvy and humanness.
We act as business partners to our clients in areas of practice and regulated industries pivotal to our firm’s sustainable growth: intellectual property, gaming and gambling, consumer protection & advertising and data privacy, technology & media, corporate and M&A, and disputes resolution.
The values that guide us are Authenticity, Integrality, Respect, Partnership, Fairness. We are committed to this approach and expect the same from all our new colleagues.
Are we a match? Let’s connect!
We are looking forward to receiving your CV at email@example.com
Subject line: Mid-Level Associate – Regulatory
When applying for the role and contact us, kindly note that your data will be processed according to
All information will be treated with strict confidentiality.