We are currently looking for a colleague with a keen eye for details and good administrative skills who’s daily role will include:
- Providing secretarial support, including registration, distribution and handling of incoming and outgoing correspondence, maintaining files, operating copiers and scanners, binding documents
- Performing administrative tasks regarding filings with courts of law, Trade Register, notaries, external counsels and firms, various state authorities, other institutions
- Provide support in carrying out standard activities with the financial-accounting department (invoices processing)
- Formatting documents according to firm’s standards
- Answering, screening and routing landline phone calls
- Welcome visitors and assist with protocol
- Assisting with travel arrangements
- Organizing and maintaining the meeting rooms calendar of appointments
- Maintaining databases (e.g. client contact details, meetings)
- Fluent English and Romanian (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of other foreign languages is an advantage
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet)
- Responsible and proactive approach towards fulfilling given tasks
- Ability to prioritize workload and cope with tight deadlines
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Initiative in resolving unexpected situations
- Recent experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Previous experience in the professional services is not mandatory
We are committed to respecting diversity, no matter the age, gender, race, identify or ethnic background and to give fair chances to all candidates.
Location Bucharest (metro station vicinity)
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration and annual bonus based on performance and transparent evaluation
- Medical subscription package
- Stable work environment, with a dynamic and enthusiastic flavor, part of the firm’s Business Operations Services, Administrative Secretarial team
Are we a match? Let’s connect!
We are looking forward to receiving your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Secretary / Executive Assistant – Application
When applying for the role and contact us, kindly note that your data will be processed according to
All information will be treated with strict confidentiality.
SIMION & BACIU is an award-winning intellectual powerhouse providing the best combination of legal advice, business savvy and humanness.
The values that guide us are Authenticity, Integrality, Respect, Fairness and Partnership. We are committed to this approach and expect the same from all our new colleagues.